1 Peter 5:10 – And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
I have a small confession to make, the past 8 months have not been easy at all for me. I have been wrestling with God and I ended up giving up on sharing His Word on any platform as a sign of my dejection. I had told myself that I will not share until my situation changes. In the midst of all that, God was dealing with me in a way I can’t even explain in words. He was asking me even tougher questions about my faith. Yesterday, I gave in and I promised Him that I will go back to sharing His Word as He leads me despite everything. So, today I am launching a new write up that I hope and pray to do every week. May God bless you as you read what He has bestowed in my heart.
We are now 29 days into 2018. I have no clue as to how the year has been to you so far. I also don’t know as to what plans you have for the rest of the year. Today though, I would like to share with you what I believe God is about to do in your life.
Today’s message is for the people who have been suffering for a while now. People who have not seen anything good in their lives for a while. People who are even tired of praying as they don’t think God even listens to their prayers. I am talking about people who are witnessing all the important things and people disappear right before their eyes. People who are exhausted and who have lost the will to go on.
- If you are one of those, let me share with you the following:
- God’s grace is still sufficient for you
God is a God of grace. Grace is that one thing that when God gives leads to victory. Today I want to remind you that His grace is still sufficient for you. His grace is enough for all your troubles. No matter what you are faced with today, please know that His grace can still turn things around. His grace can change everything in an instant. His grace can change your suffering into joy. His grace can make you whole again. So, today do me a favour – stop focusing on your challenges and for the next 48 hours just thank God for His grace.
- God’s grace is still sufficient for you
- God will do the following for you in 2018:
- God will restore you – all that you have lost, God will restore. Just like He did for Job, your latter will be greater. You have not seen anything yet. The thing you have been crying over is nothing compared to what God has in store for you. The thing that has caused you sleepless nights is absolutely nothing compared to what God is about to do for you. The secret is to stop crying over what you have lost. Restoration cannot begin until you release what you have lost. Let it go no matter how painful it is. Stop looking back and start focusing forward. God cannot restore until you have completely let go. Release and let the restoration process begin.
- God will confirm you – you have been overlooked for a while now. Your gifts and talents have not been recognized. God is about to confirm you. You are about to be lifted into a position where you belong. You are about to be recognised for who you truly are. God will amaze you by opening doors that you thought will never open for you. You are about to be recognised beyond your wildest imagination. All the work you have put in over the years is about to be recognised. Believe.
- God will strengthen you – to do all the things that God has in store for you this year, you will need strength. God will give you the strength to go through to your next level. The next chapter of your life will need heavenly energy. God is about to give you all the strength you need to execute the great plan He has for your life. All you need to is trust Him.
- God will establish you – He is about to set you apart from your peers. You are about to be called an ‘establishment’. People who have been there before you and those who will come after you will use you as a measurement. You are about to be lifted to levels that will make people want to use you as a benchmark. You are about to set new records as you will do things that have never been thought possible. I know that all you want to do is to do the possible, yet God is ready to use you to do the impossible.
I have no idea as to whom this is for, but if it is for you, please believe and receive. 2018 is going to be an extra-ordinary year for Believers. This year things are going to be done according to people’s size of faith. This is a year to start enlarging your faith. Start dreaming big dreams. Start praying mountain moving prayers. This is no year for the mild stuff, this is a year for Mighty works of God! Those with faith large enough to receive will indeed see things never been seen before. God is ready to use people who are ready for Him. People who are prepared to go to the next level with Him. May 2018 be a year like no other for you! May God show His hand over you and yours like never before. Receive.